Escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and find out how comfortable your heart feels – in the untouched nature.
The Almagellerhütte is located on the south side of the Weissmies and is starting point for alpine, climbing and hiking tours and is a destination for one-day visitors. Barren rocks, rushing torrents, the blue sky, the clear view over the Valais mountain peaks, the fresh air and the healthy climate form the perfect setting for your stay in the Almagellerhütte.
Update Weissmies and Zwischbergenpass
The conditions on the Weissmies are excellent. The mountaineers climb the south ridge, the Rotgrat and the traverse of the Weissmies every day.
Hiking via the Zwischbergenpass is also possible. There is still snow on both sides of the pass. However, the snow conditions are good.
We are looking forward to welcome you in our hut.
The following general instructions for visiting our hut must be observed:
- We also require you to wear a mask!
- Visit our hut only in good health!
- On the day before the tour/visit to the hut, carry out a free self-test or, even better, a rapid antigen test. If the result is positive, do not go on the tour and cancel immediately.
- For multi-day tours, it is advised to do a self-test regularly for your own protection as well as for the protection of others.
- Book your sleeping place – without booking no overnight stay!
- You must bring the following items to the hut yourself: sleeping bag, towel, disinfectant and protective mask (pillow suit is provided by us)!
Within the protection concept, overnight accommodation capacities continue to be much reduced. In addition, measures (hand disinfection stations, adjustments to catering, etc.) have been taken to ensure that the hygiene rules can be observed at all times.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Your team at the Almagellerhütte
Season opening 19th of June 2021
We are pleased to inform you that the hut is now open. We are looking forward to your visit. The access to the hut is snow-free.
Cheers to a great summer season 2021!
We say THANK YOU!
The extraordinary summer season 2020 is over. We look back on unforgettable moments and encounters. Many thanks to all our guests for their visit.
See you soon and goodbye!